RANDOM ACTS OF KINDNESS COMPETITION
Want to make someone’s day? Tag a friend on one of our social channels and tell us a time they have been kind to you and why they deserve a chance to win STABILO goodies to celebrate Random Act of Kindness Day. Ts&Cs Apply:
Terms and Conditions:
1. This competition is open to all ages. UK residents only.
2. The competition will run from 08:00 on 17th February to 23:59 on 17th February.
3. How to take part in the competition:
Tell us your story on how someone has been kind to you and then tag them in the in the comments section on our ‘Random Act of Kindness’ post, to enter your friend or loved one and yourself into the competition.
4. Winners will be chosen and announced on 23rd February 2018. The selection of the winners is at the sole discretion of the STABILO jury and not everybody who comments will win a prize.
5. The judges’ decision is final. There is no cash alternative to the prize.
6. All winners will be notified via Facebook, Twitter or Instagram. Further contact details will be required. The winners must respond to the announcement within 5 days to claim their prize. You might be asked to send your entry in the post for us to use on our stand.
7. By sharing your/your child’s story, you are transferring the international media-independent and perpetual rights of the picture to STABILO International GmbH. By uploading you agree that, if you win, your image may be published on the following platforms:
All official STABILO Facebook, Twitter and Instagram pages, e.g. “STABILO”.
All official STABILO websites, e.g. www.stabilo.com
The STABILO YouTube channel (www.youtube.com/stabilochannel)
8. All individuals are eligible to enter with the exception of employees of Schwanhäußer Industrie Holding GmbH & Co. KG and its associated companies.
9. Participation in the competition entails no obligation to purchase.
10. Any personal data provided by you as part of this competition will be stored and processed by STABILO International GmbH in accordance with both current data protection legislation and respective local regulations, and will only be used in order to determine, inform and name the winners. You also have the right to have any personal data stored by STABILO International GmbH deleted at any time. To do this, simply send an email to email@example.com. This will, however, eliminate you from participation in the contest.
11. This promotion is not connected with Facebook, nor is it sponsored, supported or organised by Facebook in any way. The operator and organiser of the competition, thus the recipient of the information you provide is not Facebook but STABILO International GmbH, UK Sales Office, SL1 5AP, UK. The information you provide such as surname, first name, email address and country will be used solely for the purposes of the competition and for notification and publication in the event that you win. Your details will not be passed on to any third parties.
Add to favorites