Terms and Conditions:
1. This competition is open to all primary school age children (4-11).
2. The competition will run from 10:00 on 12th October 2015 to 22:00 on 10th November 2015.
3. This competition is open to UK residents only.
4. How to take part in the competition:
Share your child’s ‘month’ drawing with us on Facebook or Twitter. You can choose your own subject and draw whatever you want. All we ask is that it relates to your chosen month in some way.
5. Twelve winners will be chosen and announced on 12th November 2015. The selection of the winners is at the sole discretion of the STABILO jury.
6. The judges’ decision is final. There is no cash alternative to the prize.
7. All winners will be notified via Facebook or Twitter and further contact details will be required. The winners must respond to the announcement within 5 days to claim their prize.
8. Please only upload images that are your child’s own work. As their parent you will take full responsibility for your child’s uploaded pictures.
9. By sharing your child’s drawing, you are transferring the international media-independent and perpetual rights of the picture to STABILO International GmbH. By uploading you agree that, if you win, your image may be published on the following platforms:
All official STABILO Facebook pages, e.g. “STABILO”.
All official STABILO websites, e.g. www.stabilo.com
The STABILO YouTube channel (www.youtube.com/stabilochannel)
The STABILO 2016 Calendar
10. All individuals are eligible to enter with the exception of employees of Schwanhäußer Industrie Holding GmbH & Co. KG and its associated companies.
11. Participation in the competition entails no obligation to purchase.
12. Any personal data provided by you as part of this competition will be stored and processed by STABILO International GmbH in accordance with both current data protection legislation and respective local regulations, and will only be used in order to determine, inform and name the winners. You also have the right to have any personal data stored by STABILO International GmbH deleted at any time. To do this, simply send an email to email@example.com. This will, however, eliminate you from participation in the contest.
13. This promotion is not connected with Facebook, nor is it sponsored, supported or organised by Facebook in any way. The operator and organiser of the competition, thus the recipient of the information you provide is not Facebook but STABILO International GmbH, UK Sales Office, SL1 5AP, UK. The information you provide such as surname, first name, email address and country will be used solely for the purposes of the competition and for notification and publication in the event that you win. Your details will not be passed on to any third parties.