Terms and Conditions:
1. This competition is open to people of all ages in the UK
2. The competition will run daily from 1st December 2017 – 25th December 2017
4. How to take part in the competition:
- Print out Advent Calendar template below by clicking on the image and pressing print
- Draw your door with the day’s prompt
- Post it on our social media channels with #STABILOAdventChallenge
- Repeat until you fill our your calendar
5. One winner will be chosen and announced every day between the competition dates and win a STABILO treat. With a GRAND PRIZE to be given out for the best completed advent calendar. The selection of the winners is at the sole discretion of the STABILO jury. Prizes and announcements during closer to the Christmas period are subject to be delayed.
6. The judges’ decision is final. There is no cash alternative to the prize.
7. All winners will be notified via Facebook, Twitter or Instagram. Further contact details and will be required. The winners must respond to the announcement within 5 days to claim their prize.
8. Please only upload images that are your child’s/your own work. As their parent you will take full responsibility for your child’s uploaded pictures.
9. By sharing your child’s/your drawing, you are transferring the international media-independent and perpetual rights of the picture to STABILO International GmbH. By uploading you agree that, if you win, your image may be published on the following platforms:
All official STABILO Facebook, Twitter and Instagram pages, e.g. “STABILO”.
All official STABILO websites, e.g. www.stabilo.com
The STABILO YouTube channel (www.youtube.com/stabilochannel)
10. All individuals are eligible to enter with the exception of employees of Schwanhäußer Industrie Holding GmbH & Co. KG and its associated companies.
11. Participation in the competition entails no obligation to purchase.
12. Any personal data provided by you as part of this competition will be stored and processed by STABILO International GmbH in accordance with both current data protection legislation and respective local regulations, and will only be used in order to determine, inform and name the winners. You also have the right to have any personal data stored by STABILO International GmbH deleted at any time. To do this, simply send an email to email@example.com. This will, however, eliminate you from participation in the contest.
13. This promotion is not connected with Facebook, nor is it sponsored, supported or organised by Facebook in any way. The operator and organiser of the competition, thus the recipient of the information you provide is not Facebook but STABILO International GmbH, UK Sales Office, SL1 5AP, UK. The information you provide such as surname, first name, email address and country will be used solely for the purposes of the competition and for notification and publication in the event that you win. Your details will not be passed on to any third parties.