Terms and Conditions:
- This competition is open to all UK residents aged between 5 and 16. Parents should enter their children’s artwork under their own social media profile.
- The competition will run from 20 March 2017 10:00 until 26 March 23:59 2017.
- This competition is open to UK residents only.
- How to take part in the competition:
Print the template provided, colour it in and add your personalised ending to the story, then post a photo of your finished story on STABILO’s Facebook, Instagram or Twitter profile.
- The winner will be chosen and announced on 28th March 2017. The selection of the winners is at the sole discretion of the STABILO jury.
- The judges’ decision is final. There is no cash alternative to the prize.
- All winners will be notified via Facebook, Instagram or Twitter and further contact details will be required. The winners must respond to the announcement within 5 days to claim their prize.
- All individuals are eligible to enter with the exception of employees of Schwanhäußer Industrie Holding GmbH & Co. KG and its associated companies.
- Participation in the competition entails no obligation to purchase.
- Any personal data provided by you as part of this competition will be stored and processed by STABILO International GmbH in accordance with both current data protection legislation and respective local regulations, and will only be used in order to determine, inform and name the winners. You also have the right to have any personal data stored by STABILO International GmbH deleted at any time. To do this, simply send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. This will, however, eliminate you from participation in the contest.
- This promotion is not connected with Facebook, nor is it sponsored, supported or organised by Facebook in any way. The operator and organiser of the competition, thus the recipient of the information you provide is not Facebook but STABILO International GmbH, UK Sales Office, SL1 5AP, UK. The information you provide such as surname, first name, email address and country will be used solely for the purposes of the competition and for notification and publication in the event that you win. Your details will not be passed on to any third parties.